The ten-track project is one that has been long awaited by fans, as this project comes six years after Keith’s last studio album.
Peso In My Pocket will hit listener’s ears on October 15, bringing with it some new music and some already adored songs. The line up for this album includes Keith’s current singles “Old School,” and “Happy Birthday America.”
Not yet heard tunes on the project will include songs written by lyrical geniuses such as Brad Warren, Brett Warren and more. The album is set to feature a collaboration with Michael Host on a track titled “Oklahoma” and a cover of Keb Mo’s “Old Me Better” with Keb Mo, himself.
Take a look at the musical line up below to see what new songs can be anticipated!
Peso in My Pocket Tracklist:
1. “Oklahoma Breakdown” (Michael Hosty)
2. “Peso in My Pocket” (Toby Keith)
3. “Old School” (Ryan Hurd, Maren Morris, Brett Tyler)
4. “Old Me Better” (Kevin R. Moore, John Lewis Parker)
5. “Days I Should Died” (Brad Warren, Brett Warren, Jessie Jo Dillon)
6. “Growing Up Is a B—h” (Keith, Sammy Hagar)
7. “She’s Drinking Again” (Keith)
8. “Thunderbird” (Keith)
9. “Take a Look at My Heart” (John Mellencamp, John Prine)
10. “Happy Birthday America” (Keith)
The exciting announcement of a new album follows right behind the news of Keith being announced as a part of the 2021 class of inductees into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame. Fans of the country music icon know this great honor is well deserved for the “Red Solo Cup” singer.
Having released such replay-worthy music in the past, it is with no doubt that Keith’s upcoming album will make long awaited waves amongst listeners. Fans who can not wait to get their hands on this coveted new music can presave Peso In My Pocket here.
Which Toby Keith previously released song is your favorite? Let us know by sending us a tweet @CS_Country.