Riley Green has got fans covered for new music this weekend! The singer-songwriter is set to release a seven song project titled Behind The Bar this Friday (July 2).
Behind The Bar will feature smash hit “If It Wasn’t For Trucks,” previously unknown new music, and some unreleased tracks fans have already come to know and love via live performance by Green.
According to MusicRow, giving fans a live taste of his talents is what helps the country star gauge his music.
“I’ve always enjoyed writing songs and one of the biggest tools I’ve used over the years to shape my songwriting is playing those songs on the road for fans and gauging their reactions,” said Green. “I’m looking forward to releasing Behind The Bar and getting to play those songs on the road this summer.”
Having co-written songs on this upcoming album with lyrical legends such as Randy Montana, Thomas Rhett, Jessi Alexander and more, it’s no surprise the previously performed music has been so well received.
Take a look at the track list below to see what new music can be anticipated!
Behind The Bar Track List:
1. Behind The Bar (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Randy Montana)
2. That’s What I’ve Been Told (Riley Green, Chris Dubois, Bobby Pinson)
3. If It Wasn’t For Trucks (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Randy Montana)
4. Put ‘Em On Mine (Riley Green, Wyatt McCubbin, Jonathan Singleton)
5. That Was Us (featuring Jessi Alexander) (Riley Green, Jessi Alexander, Thomas Rhett)
6. I Let A Damn Good Woman Leave (Riley Green, Brent Cobb, Adam Hood, Scotch Taylor)
7. That’s My Dixie (Riley Green, Jessi Alexander, Randy Montana)
In celebration of the new release, Green will be livestreaming his sold out concert at Joe’s on Weed Street in Chicago on Thursday (July 1).
Which new Riley Green song are you most excited to hear? Let us know by sending us a tweet @CS_Country.